Your Donations Help Save Lives
Making a donation to the North Richland Hills Animal Shelter is one of the simplest things you can do to help prevent pet homelessness and save a life. Please consider donating to the following funds:
- Injured Animal Fund - Donations to this fund pay for emergency veterinary care for stray animals that are injured or ill. This fund helps ensure all animals receive proper medical care while at the shelter.
- Shelter Expansion Fund - Help us grow. The NRH Animal Adoption & Rescue Center cares for more than 3,500 animals annually and that number increases each year. Donations to this fund will help us expand and improve the shelter.
How to Donate
Helping homeless animals has never been easier with 3 convenient options for making your donation:
- Mail check to NRH Animal Adoption & Rescue Center, 7200-B Dick Fisher Drive South, North Richland Hills, TX 76180
- Make a donation in person - Cash, check and credit card donations are accepted in person at the Animal Adoption & Rescue Center.
Donating Pet Supplies
The NRH Animal Adoption & Rescue Center also relies on donated items to ensure that animals at the shelter have the most comfortable experience possible. Items accepted year round include:
- Clay Cat Litter
- Canned Cat Food
- Dry Dog Food
- Pet Carriers/Crates
- Clean Aluminum Cans
- Gift Cards to any store that sells pet food
- Waterless Hand Sanitizing Gel
Donations can be dropped off at the NRH Animal Adoption & Rescue Center during our normal hours of operation. Please call 817-427-6570 with any questions.
Your donations are critical to our success and we thank you for your support!