Your Donations Help Save Lives
Making a donation to the North Richland Hills Animal Shelter is one of the simplest things you can do to help prevent pet homelessness and save a life. Please consider donating to the following funds:
- Injured Animal Fund - Donations to this fund pay for emergency veterinary care for stray animals that are injured or ill. This fund helps ensure all animals receive proper medical care while at the shelter.
- New Shelter Fund - Help us grow. The NRH Animal Adoption & Rescue Center cares for more than 3,500 animals annually and that number increases each year. Donations to this fund will help us build a new, 10,000 square foot, modern shelter to meet the current and future needs of our community.
How to Donate
Helping homeless animals has never been easier with 3 convenient options for making your donation:
- Mail check to NRH Animal Adoption & Rescue Center, 7200-B Dick Fisher Drive South, North Richland Hills, TX 76180
- Make a donation in person - Cash, check and credit card donations are accepted in person at the Animal Adoption & Rescue Center.
Donating Pet Supplies
The NRH Animal Adoption & Rescue Center also relies on donated items to ensure that animals at the shelter have the most comfortable experience possible. Items accepted year round include:
- Clay Cat Litter
- Canned Cat Food
- Dry Dog Food
- Pet Carriers/Crates
- Clean Aluminum Cans
- Gift Cards to any store that sells pet food
- Waterless Hand Sanitizing Gel
Donations can be dropped off at the NRH Animal Adoption & Rescue Center during our normal hours of operation. Please call 817-427-6570 with any questions.
Shop online much?! If you do, check out http://www.igive.com/hOM0yz4 and help the animals at the North Richland Hills Animal Adoption & Rescue Center. iGive includes tons of stores you already shop at and tons that you may not have heard about. Check it out and help the animals.
Kroger Plus Card
Did you know Kroger is giving up to $1,500,000 to non-profit organizations this year? If you have a Kroger Plus Shoppers Card you can help make sure some of that money goes to the Animal Adoption & Rescue Center. Simply go to www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com to sign in or create a new account. Once you’ve signed in, under Community Rewards select "Animal Adoption & Rescue Center". Then each time you use your Kroger Plus Card you will help us earn money.
Crijo Pet Products
The cat gallery in our new facility will be furnished through the Crijo Pet Products Donation Program. Please visit our Crijo donations page to learn more and make a contribution online.
Your donations are critical to our success and we thank you for your support!