The City of North Richland Hills has adopted a tiered rate structure that encourages customers to conserve the water they use, especially for landscape irrigation. Customers who use less water, fall into a lower tier and pay lower rates, while those who use more water move into a higher tier and pay higher rates. A separate irrigation rate is charged to those customers who have a separate irrigation meter.
The following rates were adopted in August 2011 and are being phased in over 3 years.
Questions about your water and sewer bill may be directed to the City of North Richland Hills Utility Customer Service Department at 817-427-6200.
Garbage Collection Fee (effective February 1, 2015)
- Curbside Take-All - $12.87
- Senior Citizen - $12.12
- Replacement Cart - $50 (Lost, stolen or customer caused damage)
- Additional cart - $1.25 (per month per additional cart
- Backdoor Regular - $30.62
- Backdoor Senior - $29.87
- Cart Repair - $10 (Lid, wheels, or axels - customer caused damage only)
An optional $1.50 may be donated on your monthly bill to support the following areas:
- $0.20 to Special Events and Arts
- $0.65 to Animal Services
- $0.65 to Library Fund